Friday, September 28, 2012

Para Sa Taong Bitter..

Thanks for talking bad about me and for MAKING ME THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD!!!

I'm just curious, why do people with closed mind always open their mouths???
Hmm.. If you can't understand my silence, how can I expect you to understand my words??
You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your HATEFULNESS...
But like the air I will always rise! ^___________^

Anyway, I don't need your bad attitude because I have one of my own.
Thanks. 

6 comments:

  1. talagang dapat pag mag bblog ka may kaaway ka eh noh? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great article!! Just Dropping by...

    Come and visit our website ( http://bit.ly/YpF6ez ) and buy for a property in a lowest rate,
    If you buy a property from us you will receive 25% Cash Back Rebate will be given at the close escrow .

    For more info just Contact me : prestigesocal@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sana naka-move on ka na.. ang sarap mo pa naman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its been a year na since your last post =(

    ReplyDelete